- Suction provides a mild agitating action to the fluid as the gun is being used.
- Suction Feed Spray Guns can carry larger amounts of paint while retaining gun stability.
- The configuration of the fluid pot offers access to tighter working spaces.
- Achieves quality finishes with light viscosity paints or stains.
- Suitable for adhesive coatings, specialised coatings or textured finishes.
- Heavy viscosity fluids, Acrylics, Enamels, Primer, Glue, Stains.
- Forged aluminum body with smooth anodised finish for easy cleaning.
- Suitable for low viscosity oil and water-based painting.
- High grade stainless steel nozzle & needle for easy cleaning & long service life.
- Complies to CE standards
- Teflon seals & packing.
Nozzle: 1.8 mm S-Steel
Working Pressure: 30-45 psi
Pattern Width: 330 mm
Air Cons.: 7.8 cfm
Fluid Output: 300 ml
Fluid Capacity: 1000 cc
Fluid Feed: Suction
Fluid Inlet: 3/8"
Weight: 514 g